🏃♀️ About the role:
You’ll collaborate and brainstorm solutions working along side the CTO and the existing senior backend engineer.
✏️ Your responsibilities:
- Continuously improve existing systems, improve test coverage, monitoring, restfulness of our APIs
- Evolve the current APIs and Internal Dashboard capability
- Improve the overall operability, monitoring, performance of the ChargedUp backend systems
👍 Need to have experience with:
- AWS, especially Serverless Framework and generally Lambda Functions
- Variety of SQL and noSQL solutions: we use DynamoDB as our main data source and we replicate the data across to Elastic Search
- REST APIs
- Node.JS, version 12.0+
Above all, you have a pragmatic approach to testing, DevOps and systems observability.
👌 Nice to have:
- Full stack background, you eat React.JS for breakfast
- IoT knowledge, especially within AWS tooling
- Salary & options available
- Full remote (GB based)
- Summer and Christmas parties for team and friends
- 25 days holiday
- Perks at work - discounted cinema tickets and more
We’re a young, diverse team with ambitious goals, big brands’ backing, and a validated product-market fit solving a real user need. We take our objectives seriously but definitely not ourselves. If you’re keen to join, get in touch.