🏃♀️ About the role:
You’ll implement various web based solutions working along side the CTO and the existing team.
✏️ Your responsibilities:
- We are building more and more applications for our users and partner venues: you will help building an MVP from scratch and evolve it to a fully fledged product
- Support and evolve existing tools and applications: we use Lambdas, AWS and React.Js
👍 Need to have experience with:
- AWS, in particular Lambda Functions and noSQL (ideally DynamoDB and ElasticSearch)
- REST APIs knowledge and confidence (we use Express.Js for this, running as an AWS Lambda)
- React.JS and Redux: you will build a quite complex interface
- Node.JS, version 12.0+
Above all, you have a pragmatic approach to testing, DevOps and systems observability.
👌 Nice to have:
- IoT knowledge, especially within AWS tooling
- As mentioned above we use a LOT DynamoDB, so confidence in designing data for this particular data store would be really nice
- Salary & options available
- Full remote (GB based)
- Summer and Christmas parties for team and friends
- 25 days holiday
- Perks at work - discounted cinema tickets and more
We’re a young, diverse team with ambitious goals, big brands’ backing, and a validated product-market fit solving a real user need. We take our objectives seriously but definitely not ourselves. If you’re keen to join, get in touch.