🏃♀️ About the role:
- You will lead the efforts on the IOS development: we are currently rebranding the apps, the codebase is nicely written, lightweight and new, we need a last effort to launch the apps across Europe. Once that is done we want to build other IOS apps, we can disclose more details during the interviews.
👍 Need to have experience with:
- Test Driven Approach to Software Development
Above all, you have a pragmatic approach to testing and writing clean code
👌 Nice to have:
- Full stack background: you can do backend or frontend
- Designs skills: we have a solid foundation of patterns and UX but you can close the gaps with your skills and experience
- Salary & options available
- Full remote (GB based)
- Summer and Christmas parties for team and friends
- 25 days holiday
- Perks at work - discounted cinema tickets and more
We’re a young, diverse team with ambitious goals, big brands’ backing, and a validated product-market fit solving a real user need. We take our objectives seriously but definitely not ourselves. If you’re keen to join, get in touch.